PiQuant dreams of a world where everyone becomes “Quant” by offering an affordable, spectroscopy-based component detector.
1) Korea's first Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation partner selected
2) Seedstars World's Best Innovation Award and $1.2 million in overseas investment
3) Conduct activities to distribute innovative products to developing countries with KOICA
4) K-Global 300 selection, venture company certification, Inobiz certification, Hi-Seoul certification company
5) UNICEF signed a K-Water partnership agreement in 2019
6) Development of spectroscopy-based bacterial detection IoT solution, development of fine dust and harmful gas monitoring technology for indoor air quality management, and development of spectroscopy-based pesticide and heavy metal detection technology, etc.
7) Selected 100 promising Green New Deal companies
8) ICT Minister of Science, Technology, Information and Communication commendation
|Number of employees